Re: SimpleProblem

> 1. PL. note that I want a output order which is different than the
> processing order.
> 2. I want to use variables to store the values when obtained for further
> checking
> 3. I want to add some string to the variable values obtained previosly.

You don't say what you have tried and why you are having problems with
it.  You can reach around in the input tree by saying, for example:

 <xsl:apply-templates select="/aaa/bbb">

You set a variable using xsl:variable.  If by (3) you mean that you want
to change the variable after you set it, you can't; variables in XSL
could really have been called post-initialization-constants.

Probably learning some XSL would help; see the specs, the faq and the
tutorials.  There's lots out there.

 Steve