Re: Testing the type of the current node

Whoops, again.

I'm more than a little embarrassed to have not noticed the
mode attributes on Steve's orignal solution. It took me
about an hour before I noticed them hiding in the spec.

<grovel>
I humbly apologise to Steve - I should never have doubted.
</grovel >

It did raise my spirits however to have been instrumental
in uncovering a bug in Saxon.

--
Warren Hedley