Re: XSLT vs OmniMark

Linda van den Brink wrote:

> But I was very disappointed to find out that Omnimark's parser doesn't work
> with well-formed XML, only valid XML.

OmniMark just announced (i.e. this morning) that they will have
well-formed XML support by June (it is going beta in a week or so to
members of their developer's network). They have also announced schema
support for the same time frame, but they haven't said what schema
syntax yet.

Just an FYI,

Rick Geimer
National Semiconductor