Re: Updated XSL support in IE5?

/ "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com> was heard to say:
| At 00/02/22 06:54 -0500, Norman Walsh wrote:
| >The result in IE5 is a completely blank screen.
|
| When I need to debug what IE5 is doing with a given script, I use the MSXSL
| diagnostic environment I have described on our web site (under the
| resources link) and in the last module of the free download preview excerpt
| of our book (under the commercial training materials link).

Thanks, Ken. I did find your debug environment when I was
thrashing about over this problem. Very handy!

The tests, alas, weren't very illuminating because the problem
was that I hadn't run the xmlinit stuff (as others have
suggested, thanks!) so I got the results of running my new
stylesheet with the old DLLs.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--