Re: XT docs?

David Hemmingsson wrote:
> XSLT is great!
> Does any one know if XT is documented? I need some kind of API (because
> reading source code is a bit time consuming?).

You may have an easier time with Saxon
(http://users.iclway.co.uk/mhkay/saxon/index.html); it is more
user-friendly and implements the XSLT spec more completely.  XT is
supposedly a little leaner than Saxon, though, which may matter if you
have very large inputs (I think Sebastian Rahtz is the only one who has
reported problems in this department, though).

 Steve