RE: How to build a frames using XSL

From: Nilay.Shah@Powaimail.ltitl.com
[mailto:Nilay.Shah@Powaimail.ltitl.com]

> I want to do this in microsoft and that too on client side...
> Is there a
> way out?

One possible solution might be to create the frameset page as a regular HTML
file, just like we've been doing for years.  For the documents that it puts
in the individual frames, you can point to your XML files (if you want to do
the transformation client-side), or the results of your individual
XML-to-HTML conversions (if you want to do the transformation server-side).