Re: Use of document() and an English description please!

The XSL FAQ has quite a lot of information on document()
(http://www.dpawson.co.uk).

The basics are simple: document() takes a filename or URL argument, and
returns a node-set consisting of the respective input.

A particularly nice trick is the use of document('') to refer to the
stylesheet itself.

 Steve