Re: Reduced Image Quality for 32x32 Pixel Units

Elijah Meeks wrote:

If a solution within the code is relatively
straightforward, then by all means do so, otherwise
let me know and I'll plug in all those images

We need to do this regardless of whether it is simple or not. I would advise you not to bother rescaling the images with an editor.

(And in
doing so far as to create a universal GIF template for
the future, which may not speed up anything
processor-wise but will go toward making any artists
job a little easier in the future).

The template sounds like a good idea. I would keep it fairly small though (maybe 4 rows by 4 cols) so that it doesn't eat up too much space.