Re: New Home for Xconq Project?

> I certainly think so. You know, when people search
> for "strategy game" at
> Savannah or SourceForge, Xconq ought to be right up
> there because it's just
> about the best thing going for this genre of
> software. Xconq has the
> "where-with-all" to play with the big boys and I
> believe it should.

This is true, and I think it's as much an indication
that we could use a higher profile as it is that
sf.net should do a better job of listing open-source
projects not hosted on their foundries.  Just a note,
but I had Cast Iron Life hosted on sf.net (The project
page is still there and I occasionally link to it at
http://castironlife.sf.net ) and it was one of the top
five projects for a few months and we never even got
out of alpha.  There's really no competition for XConq
and we may be able to absorb some of the other
projects into the XConq framework.  Higher visibility
= more eyeballs.