Re: SDL Interface Development

On Sun, 2004-10-31 at 01:52, Skeezics Boondoggle wrote:
> Having lived through the years when "all the world's a Vax", then the
> period of "all the world's a Sun" and now "all the world's the hacked up
> one-off peculiar Linux box on my desk", I'm just *reeeeeally* tired of
> constantly screwing around with and patching configure scripts that assume
> too much.  That's my only worry with using third party libs that come with
> a mile-long dependency list...

You should be able to run apt-get on Solaris, and use that to resolve
the dependencies.  I found a post on the Debian archives that indicates
that apt-get will compile and run on Solaris, but I don't have Solaris
so I can't vouch for it:

http://lists.debian.org/deity/1999/12/msg00080.html

Unfortunately, no amount of Googl'ing has turned up a port of apt-get
for Windows.

---
Lincoln Peters
<sampln@sbcglobal.net>

Arbitrary systems, pl.n.:
	Systems about which nothing general can be said, save "nothing
	general can be said."