Re: SDL Interface Development

Lincoln Peters wrote:

I suspect that we'll lose some of the existing work in SDL, but not all
of it.  However, what existing work we replace will probably be so
greatly improved by ParaGUI that everyone would agree that it's a good
trade-off.

I'll likely reimplement buttons using a subclass of PG_Button for the sake of using themes, graphical effects, and better event handling.