Re: [Offtopic] Ekskonk

Hmmm... I don't suppose Esperanto verbs have voice or mood, do
they?

It has built in indicative, imperative / volative, and conditional moods via suffixes. Subjunctive mood has to be expressed through other words. Verbs can also be made passive via a particular suffix.

I was thinking more though of participles and (English-style) gerunds when I made the earlier list... I suppose I should add -u -us and -igh.

P.S. to Jim, please feel free to correct me if you see any mistakes. I'm hardly an expert.