Re: New Windows Installer and Source Tarball

> I also reduced the ACP of Elephants in the Advances game in an attempt
> to make that unit type less deity-like and thereby make other units
> such as Chariots more attractive.

Something needed to be done, that's for sure.  Elephants were very
powerful and dirt-cheap to build (in terms of what advances you need
to get that far).  I don't know if ACP alone will really fix the
problem.  It might also be necessarily to play with the hit-chance
(for example, the help hints that elephants are particularly good
against cavalry.  Well, maybe they aren't so hot against other kinds
of units).