Re: GIS: Status Update

> I'll implement the forums code for use if you'd
> like. I can write a
> script that automatically places forum entries in
> the mailing list.
> Would that solve things?

We should keep the two seperate and let the end users
reference the particular forum posting or mailing list
entry.  That way we don't step on anybody's toes.
Actually, it'd probably be good to make one of the
forums a read-only 'Mailing List' forum, so that users
who prefer the forums can browse it from there.