Re: Net game on Saturday?

> Well, if you don't mind building from sources, I'll just provide the
> tarball

That's better, actually.  The sources are pretty sure to build and
work here.  Binaries are a matter of worrying about glibc versions and
what-not.

> Would you prefer a build against the most recent snapshot from the
> sources.redhat.com CVS server . . .
> Or, would you prefer a build against my local source tree, which has

Use your judgment.  Whichever one you think is more likely to make it
through the whole game without crashing.  None of the features you
mention strikes me as particularly essential (one way or the other).

My most recent game was with xconq from CVS with top ChangeLog entry
of "2004-08-21 Hans Ronne <hronne@comhem.se>" and I indeed made it to
the end of game.  For whatever that is worth.