Re: Three thoughts

On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 21:58, Jim Kingdon wrote:
> > I noticed that the SDL interface blows up the selected unit to fill the
> > entire cell even if other units occupy the cell.  I find it to be rather
> > awkward,
>
> Well, I haven't actually played it, but I like it as an idea.

The problem is that it doesn't do anything about the units that are
still drawn underneath the selected unit.  Unless those units are either
hidden or otherwise obscured (maybe by making them semi-transparent), it
really does look ugly when a lot of units, some overlapping, are in one
cell.

---
Lincoln Peters
<sampln@sbcglobal.net>

To Perl, or not to Perl, that is the kvetching.
             -- Larry Wall in <199801200310.TAA11670@wall.org>