Re: Three thoughts

mskala@ansuz.sooke.bc.ca wrote:

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004, Eric McDonald wrote:

When the fancy wrecking behaviour started to be defined, I realised that
if I changed my game concept a little I could use fancy wrecking instead
of item objects (basically, have one unit type for "has item" and one for "doesn't have item", although it also meant changing my vision of what
that signified), and produce a more fun result. Wrecking seemed to be in
a lot of flux and then my workload at school started to ramp up and so I
decided to leave that project alone for a while, hoping that by the time I
got back to it the fancy wrecking behaviour would have gelled into
something I could use.

Do you find the wrecking and 'change-type' behavior to now be suitable for your needs, or is an ingredient still missing?

(Also, I think you were the one who requested the 'remove-list' (as opposed to 'remove') capability, IIRC. That capability now exists in Xconq.)