Re: IMFApp Office

>There appears to be a bug with IMFApp when it is attempting to draw a
>closeup of an IMF which has multiple definitions.
>
>When viewing the Cast Iron Life images, the 8x8 closeup (which is
>defined separately, but has the same name as the larger image definition
>in the IMF file) appears oddly, and the correct image is not displayed.

I noticed this. I would say that what really happens is that those units
(not all of them) that have an 8x8 image for some reason is using it at
16x16 magnification, too, instead of scaling down the 32x32 image. I don't
think IMFApp is to blame for this, but rather the general image scaling
code (best_image) which is used by both Xconq and IMFApp. It is unusal to
provide 32x32 and 8x8 images, but not 16x16, so the code may get confused.