Re: [xconq] My hacked up copy of time.g

>>>They start out with zero fuel.
>>
>> This bug appeared on June 26 and was fixed on July 3. What binaries are
>> you
>> using?
>>
>> Hans
>
>http://xconq_hacker.home.comcast.net/ Windows

Those binaries were released on July 4, so it is possible that the fix from
July 3 didn't make it into them. You could tell from the ChangeLog.

In any case, that fix only addressed the possibility of newly created units
to siphon off materials from their creator. If you want units to have their
own initial fuel you must use the supply-on-completion table. In the Time
game, only cities have initial fuel. In many other games, all units start
out with a fuel supply. Perhaps this is how the Time game shoudl work as
well.