Re: Major Game Upgrade + New Images: Specula is now Opal 2.0

Eric McDonald wrote:

But I am not sure that we should continue to keep all images in one imf.dir
even if IMFApp can handle it. The only point of having it is that you don't
need to include the relevant *.imf files in the game file,

Right. And that is quite convenient, wouldn't you agree? Why get rid of it?

I suppose that you weren't implying that we get rid of the master catalog concept, but rather just split it up along the lines of genre or something. Or, at least, that would be my suggestion....