Re: Action-Notices list

Elijah Meeks wrote:

The design manual doesn't seem to have any entries for
the various action-notices and event-notices.  I've
cribbed from games that use this feature but I was
wondering if anyone knew all the actions that could be
referenced, especially for event notices.

I think the two best authorities, as of now, are the 'kernel/action.def' and 'kernel/history.def' files. They list the names of all possible actions and events, respectively.

In the case of actions, you will see the action's name in quotes right after "DEF_ACTION(".

In the case of events, you will see the event's name in quotes right after "DEF_HEVT(".