Re: Weird fuel behavior

> > Now, what this table means is that the mine has a 25% chance each turn
of
> > loosing one hp if it is out of ammo. Since it only has 1 hp (and room
for
> 1
> > ammo) it is either filled up with ammo and safe, or empty and subject to
> > random destruction. This may be why you don't see a SupplyLow warning.
> >

> All right, last question then I'll shut up about this.  The mines are all
> produced with ammo 0/1; do I need to get a unit onto their hex and 'g'ive
> them some ammo each time I create one?

Having just tried out another lhs.g game, I simply cannot see how the mines
are fueled.  They are born with no ammo, will neither 't'ake any from the
engineer that made them (or from any other unit sharing their hex), nor can
such units 'g'ive them anything (and I've just tested this out at length).
They do not happily resupply themselves from nearby units or towns, as I now
understand other units are supposed to do - and so they drop off the map 1
turn in 4!  How can I save my mines!!?  Am I missing something about
resupply?

Robert.