Re: Weird fuel behavior

>With the Tcl/Tk interface, I get a warning when trying to load lhs.
>Xconq says that it cannot find the image for 'radar'.

This seems to be a bug in the game module, which lists an empty string as
the image name:

(unit-type radar (image-name "") (char "r")
  (help "looks for units"))
(unit-type artillery (image-name "pz-how") (char "A")
  (help "blows things up at a distance"))

However, the correct image is eventually loaded using the unit type name as
a backup, so the warning is a little premature.

>We shouldn't have to resort to quoting GDL when explaining a game's
>behavior.

Well, one purpose of this list is to teach those who are interested how to
use GDL, which is why I frequently give examples. But more documentation
would also be helpful.

>I see that this table is not described by the help system. I will add it
>once I get back into the utype descriptions as part of the help system
>overhaul.

Good.