Re: Weird fuel behavior

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hans Ronne" <hronne@comhem.se>
To: "Robert Goulding" <Goulding.2@nd.edu>
Cc: <xconq7@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2004 9:12 AM
Subject: Re: Weird fuel behavior

> >OK, but when I click on a mine in survey mode or it's active in mood
mode,
> >there is no indication that food is running short.
>
> You mean it doesn't say SupplyLow in the unit info pane? Then food or
> petrol shortage is not the reason why they disappear.

Nope, I just tried it again and they really do seem to be just disappearing.
I tried starting the modern game, put all cities asleep except one, then
started building engineers and laying mines.  Sure enough, after you get a
few in the area (that seems to be required) they start disappearing; and so
far I don't see any supply problem and there is no indication of what has
happened in the messages pane.  (BTW, after you make a mine, they are
highlighted in move mode to take a command - I always just 's' them - is
that right?).

Robert.