Re: Combat result tracking?

>On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Hans Ronne wrote:
>
>> This is already available in the Mac interface. It has a History window
>> that keeps track of combat results etc.
>
>Well, that's nice. Are you, by any chance, interested in adding
>this feature to the Tcl/Tk interface, the UI of choice for most of
>us non-Mac "peasants"?

I doubt it would be worth the trouble. The Mac interface has many features
that I never use, and this is one of them. I think it would be more useful,
particularly to game designers, if the output was saved to a file so that
you could examine it afterwards. You do of course have the saved history
events in the game file, but the History window output is more
human-readable.

Hans

P.S. I share the view that we should limit our work on the tcltk interface.
But then I said so already two years ago, and I have hacked the tcltk code
a lot since then :-).