Slowness in updating (especially sea) units in standard game (WinTCL)

Latest CVS of WinTCL - I've just noticed this for the first time playing
tonight.  As the subject line says, I'm repeatedly finding in playing the
standard game that icons of sea units are left where there are no longer any
units, to disappear later in the turn (and ISTR that this same thing
happens more rarely with aircraft).  It occurs especially with enemy craft,
but also with my own (I just moved my battleship into a city for refuelling,
and had 2 icons of it on the map, one in its original location, the other in
the city).  Several times I've been surrounded by enemy craft, hit 'a' to
attack, at which point the display seems to update and I no longer have
*anything* to attack.  As I say, this was not happening yesterday....

Robert.