Re: Tck/Tk info

>> Ok, the wreckreation game seems to be ok if you set a smaller world
>>size.  I'll
>> try it again a few more times with the latest version, and see how it goes.
>

>So far no more crashes when I use a smaller world size...

OK. To sort these problems out once and for all: did your crashes start
when the size of the wreckreation map was increased, or because of some
other changes in the CVS? Or to put it differently: if you take the
checkout from 6/12 (which worked) and add a newer wreckreation.g with a big
map, do you then get crashes?