Tcl/Tk update

A few more data points on this lockup problem:

With 6/12 nothing seems to crash.

With 6/20, first entry in the change log being 'More support and fixes for universal ACP and MP arithmetic', the standard game never seems to lock the system, but wreckreation does.

The system locks when clicking in the world map window. The lock occurs at the mouse click and before the maps update. This never seems to happen with the standard game, but it does with wreckreation.

There is a 6/19 change which mentions buzzing with auto scrolling code. This is the only thing I can find in the change log which seems related.

Most of the other changes do not seem to be related, because this lock can occur even after you have quit the game, surrendered, and are simply moving around the map.

One interesting difference between wreckreation and the standard game is the size of the map. Is there a boundary or array overflow?

In a moment I'll try wreckreation with a smaller map...

Brian