Re: Bug in acp-independent action code

On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 23:38, Hans Ronne wrote:
> This I could not reproduce. If I tell an acp-independent unit (a city in
> the advances game) to build e. g. 3 colonizers it does exactly that, and
> then prompts for a new build task. I have not seen it go into reserve or
> abort the plan, even though it is limited by unit-consumption-per-cp and
> runs out of material each turn (as it should).
>
> What game did this happen in, and do you have a saved game where the bug
> can be seen?

It was in the new version of knights.g (now called red-wizard.g).  In
the new version, it is possible to capture the lairs of certain types of
monsters (goblins, kobolds, orcs) and make them churn out troops for
you.  Their productive capacity, however, is limited to a single unit
each (e.g. an orc lair can only produce orcs), so I usually set them to
build 99 units at a time.

Since the module is more than twice the size of the original knights.g,
I'll send it directly to you in a separate e-mail.

---
Lincoln Peters
<sampln@sbcglobal.net>

Many a man who thinks he's going on a maiden voyage with
a woman finds out later that it was just a shake-down cruise.