Re: A more sophisticated demonstration of change-type

On Sun, 2004-06-06 at 19:37, Eric McDonald wrote:
> > (define true-dragons (append blue-dragons))
> > (define true-dragons (append copper-dragons))
> > (define true-dragons (append gold-dragons))
> > (define true-dragons (append red-dragons))
>
> You are trying to override your definition of 'true-dragons' 3 times.
> Try this instead:
> (define true-dragons (append blue-dragons copper-dragons gold-dragons
> red-dragons))
> That should give you the desired effect.

Thanks; it works now.

> > Wait until you see the rest of this new version!
>
> Very much looking forward to it. Looks like it exceeds Bellum II in
> numbers of units now. Lots of monsters to slaughter, it seems; can't
> wait for the carnage to begin. Let me know when I can have a "developer
> release". :-)

Current total is 116 (and rising!).  And I expect to add more once I
make sure that there is a reasonable game balance (a great gold wyrm can
pretty much end the game if the other side commands a bunch of orcs and
little else).

---
Lincoln Peters
<sampln@sbcglobal.net>

There is an old time toast which is golden for its beauty.
"When you ascend the hill of prosperity may you not meet a friend."
		-- Mark Twain