Re: Xconq issues that I've seen

On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 17:50, Elijah Meeks wrote:

> Actually, I noticed that the units seem to cycle back
> and forth between two targets, finally settling on one
> after a long period.  I get the feeling what's
> happening is that the decision to fire is timing out
> and the AI moves to a new unit.  This is just a guess,
> though.

This is now fixed; N. Korea tends to overrun S. Korea fairly quickly
when all the guns and air raids are in action.

Also saw firing going on in the Modern game that you mentioned. And, it
still works in Panzers. There also seems to be more firing going on in
Bellum.

Overall, in games that use firing, the AI seems to be a bit perkier now.
:-)

Thanks for the bug report.

  Enjoy,