bug fixed

Interesting news: Since that recent bugfix related to Tcl and the map window, my own Debian linux version seems to not be crashing any more. Until now it would lock up the entire system and require a reset during initial map window display on random new games on many versions of Xconq since and including the last stable version, and also using several versions of Tcl/Tk. I'll mention it if it locks up again, but so far so good.

Thanks.

Brian