Re: More bugs.

>>>>> "Hans" == Hans Ronne <hronne@comhem.se> writes:
Hans>
Hans> This is a feature, not a bug :-). You are now supposed to finish the
Hans> build command by picking another location where you can really build
Hans> before proceeding to the next unit. The idea is that instead of
Hans> repeating the build command you just have to click once more on the
Hans> map if you make a mistake the first time.

My description was probably misleading.

I get that message even when I've canceled the original build request and
moved on to another unit and attempt to build something entirely different.
I'd say that some state didn't get cleaned up from the cancellation, but it
wasn't immediately obvious where to set the breakpoint to find out (ie, I
spent almost no effort to find it).

--
 Mark A. Flacy
 Any opinions expressed above are my own.  Any facts expressed above