Re: Mac OSX (10.3) GUI Bug in latest package

>Hans,
>  Actually, I was playing the standard game, but I get your point.
>  Interestingly, in the standard game, all the names are a reasonable
>size. Hmmm...
>  Are there any preferences, or dot-file settings that I need to remove in
>order to reset the width of that pick-list? When the pick list is expanded
>to show all the contents, the width of the expanded 'window' is less then
>the width of the pick-list widget.
>  Don't know if this helps, but I appreciate your trying to help.

The XconqPrefs file is now kept in the xconq/save folder. You could try to
delete it, but I don't think it will affect the popup menu. Possibly, this
is a MacOS10.3 bug, since I cannot reproduce it under 10.2. On my computer,
the popup menubar is always the same width as the menu, as it should be.
Are other popup menubars also too wide in your case?