New Windows Installer

Hello fellow Xconquerors,

  It is finally here, _after weeks of saying that I was going to
release a new one.

  The new installer can be found at:
  http://xconq_hacker.home.comcast.net

  Note that this is a new location. Previously it had been
available at:
  http://eric_mcdonald.home.comcast.net/xconq
  I will update various links on the Xconq Web site and my old
Xconq depot to reflect the change.

  Things new in this release:
  (1) Peter's path-finding code. (More work still needs to be
done on this, but it is quite functional.)
  (2) Hans' module loading and network game improvements.
  (3) New games from Lincoln Peters and Elijah Meeks.
  (4) New file naming convention from Hans and myself.
  (5) I have made it so that .xcq and .g files can now be launched
by simply double-clicking on them.
  (6) Various fixes and improvements from Jim, Hans, and myself.

  There are still some graphics glitches on Windows Xconq,
including a particularly nasty one that manifests itself during
the restoration of saved Bellum (and possibly other) games. Other
saved games restore fine without any problems though....

  Enjoy,