Re: Reduced Visibility Table?

>> A related problem is posed by the user area layer that is used by the
>> advanced unit code. You may find that you are unable to use a certain cell
>> because another advanced unit is using it, even though the latter unit is
>> invisible to you.
>
>You might not be able to see the unit that is using the cell, but
>shouldn't you be able to see that the cell is used and act accordingly?
>There would have to be *something* tangible there in order for the other
>unit to use the cell.

That was exactly my point. In the tcltk interface, it is only your
inability to pick a certain cell that tells you somebody else is using it.
In the mac interface, the small map in the advanced unit popup (similar to
the city map in civilization) has a colored square on cells that are used
by enemy units.