Save/restore of network games now possible

I have checked in code that makes it possible to save and restore Xconq
network games with two or several players, including AIs. Here is how it
works:

1. The master saves the game.
2. The master emails it to all clients.
3. Everybody puts the saved game in the lib folder.
4. The master hosts a new game.
5. When everybody has connected, he opens the saved game.

If there are less players than in the original game, they will be replaced
by AIs. If there are more human players, they will take the place of any
extra AI players, if available.

I plan to make saving automatic on the clients when the master saves his
game so that we can do without emails. The restriction that saved games
have to be in the lib folder will be removed when we have a default
location for them on all platforms, something that I am working on.

Hans

P.S. Since we still have desync problems with the standard game (and in
fact any game with more than one continent) I recommend that you test this
on the advances game.