mcdonald@phy.cmich.edu

"I believe that more than an icon is at stake here.
Damaged units have lessened capabilities (which cannot
be wholly addressed through acp-damage-effect)."

I just tested my setup last night and, to my pleasant
surprise, found that the hp-to-garrison totally wiped
out the original unit.  What I forgot to check was
whether this was because my hp-to-garrison was so high
that it burned through the various levels of
wrecked-type units or if it's within the code that a
unit destroyed by hp-to-garrison is 'vanished' instead
of 'destroyed'.  I'll find out tonight, but it works
and it's cool.  The only problem now is that there
needs to be four Xconq units for each normal unit
(i.e. Reinforced Corps, Corps, Understrength Corps,
Severely Depleted Corps just for a Corps).  I don't
mind creating the units and Xconq doesn't mind
processing them, but that's a whole heckava lot of
units for the player to need to scroll through in the
build window, especially given that units declared as
wrecked-types need to be declared before the units
that reference them.

Which is a long way of saying please, please, please
make the build window only show what can be built.
Please!

Also, does Xconq have a hotseat mode?