RE: growth agendas and OO

From: Jakob Ilves [mailto:illvilja@yahoo.com]

> (Hodgepodge being offered?  That sounds delicious, maybe I
> should consider returning to earth!)

We serve 'em fresh 'n' tasty.  Of course if you've seen "Spirited Away,"
you know what happens when you eat too many of them!

> Having one developer alone doing the OO work probably is a
> bad idea, IMHO.  That person will be a
> bottleneck for the project and the risk is big that the
> person get's fed up with the task or even
> worse, what must not happens do indeed happen: that the
> developer no longer find it fun to develop
> Xconq.

Yes, having only one guy do OO is not a realistic way for migration to
proceed.  The OO paradigm has to be accepted and used by a lot of
people.  I am hoping that by embedding Python into Xconq, and showing
people how it can be used, people will become willing to use it for
various tasks.  Eventually people become "sold" and "hooked" on Python.

> /IllvilJa  (still in orbit ;-)
>
> Having fun where others will not ;-)  (Sorry could not resist
> that one).

Cheers,                         www.indiegamedesign.com

20% of the world is real.