Re: OSX Crash on Build Dialog

Hi Elijah, Hans, others,

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003, Hans Ronne wrote:

> >Any suggestions?
>
> I fixed a large number of OSX bug including the build dialog in the last
> few weeks. New binaries are now available.
>
> In any case, you should not use the 7.4.1 files with recent binaries since
> they are incompatible. Use the CVS sources or Eric's complete package for
> Windows instead.

Unfortunately the complete package is now part of a Windows
executable rather than a zip file. I guess I should also
separately package everything, minus any executables, so that
people on other platforms can get more recent goodies.

As far as CVS is concerned, I did include some fairly detailed
instructions on using WinCVS in INSTALL-win.txt (which you can
read by just browsing the Xconq project's webCVS), and WinCVS has
a Mac cousin, iirc. So you might be able to figure out a Mac CVS client
by using those instructions....

  Regards,