Marketing Xconq?

This may sound like a bizzare question to you, and it's certainly
premature to my own agenda.  But I thought I would ask anyways... do you
guys make any effort to market Xconq?  Where by "market" I mean greatly
increase the number of Xconq players out there, the number of people who
know about it, who think favorably of it, get it reviewed on websites,
etc.  No money changing hands but promoting your brand "Xconq" is still
marketing.

What do you think the "market penetration" of Xconq is currently?  How
many players?  How many people know about it?  Have you ever tried to
measure these things?

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

Taking risk where others will not.