OSX Crash on Build Dialog

Hey guys, just tried to run Xconq on OSX Jaguar, I'm
using the latest binaries from Hans' site as well as
the 7.4.1 download from the main site for the rest.
It seems to run fine at first (And much more
attractively than in Windows) but whenever the Build
Dialog shows up, it crashes as soon as I select a
different type of unit or confirm the default unit to
be built.  It works fine if I simply close the box.
Any suggestions?