RE: Forcing the player to resign in single player

> >Can resignation be turned off in a scenario?  I think it's
> >rather goofy
> >to be able to surrender to whomever you want, and I don't
> >see why other
> >players should get an instant capitulation advantage.  Why
> >not just turn
> >a resigned player's cities and units independent?
> >
> Think team play. You want to give your stuff to a friend, not make it
> easy pickings for the nearest enemy.

Clearly a matter of local taste.  Many gamers I know would call this
sort of thing "goofy play."  Can it be turned off in a scenario?

Also, what if I don't have any friends.  ;-)

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

Taking risk where others will not.