Ease of MSVC build

From: Hans Ronne [mailto:hronne@comhem.se]

> >Caveat: I have yet to attempt to understand the Xconq source code or
> >read any docs about it.  Getting it to even build on Windoze
> was the 1st
> >priority, and I still don't have a working build.
>
> I don't understand this problem.  As Juergen Ruehle said, it's pretty
> straightforward to build it under MSVC (or CodeWarrior).
> Didn't take me
> many minutes to get a working Windows build, though I am not a Windows
> developer.

If it is so easy, why is there no MSVC build?  Why hasn't whoever made
this thing checked in their build files?

On the premise that it is so easy, I will try to do it.  If it doesn't
work, then I'm going to be annoyed, and we'll be back to the Windows
standardization discussion.  I will find it most ironic if the easy way
to build it existed all along, but due to lack of communication and lack
of a standard, people like myself were misled to do it the hard, painful
Cygwin way!

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

Taking risk where others will not.