Re: Windows Installer for Xconq

> And I envision a user being able to choose between a "Minimal"
> (xconq.exe plus game library and support stuff), "Standard" (Minimal
> plus imfapp.exe), and "Full" install (Standard plus the sources)

I guess that makes sense.  Imfapp is half a mebibyte on my linux
system, and full sources seem to be about 5 mebibytes or so.  Having
an option to install sources seems more useful than many programs, as
the xconq sources are kind of useful in understanding how the game
works until/unless we get more documentation volunteers than we have
now.

I'd call the options something like "Normal" (everything you need to
play xconq), "Designer" (includes files recommended for game
designers), and "Source" (includes xconq source code, for those
desiring maximum insight into xconq's functioning).