RE: Canonical Windows build environment?

Hans Ronne wrote:

> The Tk.h
> problem is known, it was discussed by Juergen Ruehle and Eric
> McDonald two
> months ago on this list. Eric is doing a major overhaul of
> the config and
> Makefiles. He should be in a better position to answer your specific
> questions about mingw support.

Ok, as per INSTALL-win instructions, I've tried the following with
Cygwin:

./configure --x-includes=/usr/src/tcltk-20030901-1/tk/xlib/X11 --with-tc
lconfig=/lib --with-tkconfig=/lib

I am quite sure that all said paths are typed correctly and that the
appropriate files are present.  This does not solve the Tk.h problem, I
get the same choking, looking for Xlib.h.  Is that expected?  If
expected, is there a workaround?  If there is no workaround, any time
estimate of when the major overhaul of the config and Makefiles will be
completed?

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

Taking risk where others will not.