RE: Test Cases (was RE: Compound Terrain Effects)

>> So I'd probably say put them in test, although I could also see a new
>> directory examples or test/examples if there is no intention of
>> writing test code to use them.
>
>I vote for test/examples.

One could also make an argument for putting them in the lib directory. This
is where tank.g lives, which is precisly this kind of minimalistic game
module for testing/education.

It really depends on whether we want these files to be available to
everybody or just to developers. The stuff in the test directory is used to
check for bugs in the kernel code, so it clearly falls into the latter
category. But something that is useful to players and/or game module
writers should probably be included in the installed version. Which means
lib (or possibly a new subdirectory of lib).