Poll: Xconq Windows binaries

Hi,

There are still some issues with the xconq Windows binaries. I would
therefore like to get some feedback from those of you who have tested them.
There are three basic questions:

1. What Windows versions does xconq now run on? Win-95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP?

2. Did the recent Windows fixes solve the GDI memory problems on the pre-NT
versions (95, 98 and ME)? I have only been able to test Win-98 myself.

3. Any differences between the Cygwin and native binaries? You can find the
Cygwin binaries on Eric's page:

 http://eric_mcdonald.home.comcast.net/xconq

and the native ones on my own page:

http://w1.694.comhem.se/~u69400018/

You can just drop my binaries into the "xconq" folder within Eric's package
if you want to test them without having to check out a copy of the CVS
repository.

On my page you can also find binaries for IMFApp. If you have problems with
running xconq on your system, I would be grateful if you could take the
time to download and test IMFApp. It should be put into the "xconq" folder
like xconq itself. I know of at least one case where xconq fails to run but
IMFapp works fine. Knowing if IMFApp works in your case will therefore help
to pinpoint the problem.

If you have an answer to any of these questions, please send me an email. I
would also need the following information:

1. What Windows version(s) are you running.

2. What xconq binaries did you use, and when were they built.

3. What version of tcltk do you have installed.

4. What game modules you have tested, and which of them worked (or not).

Thanks for your help with this,

Hans

P.S. The Windows fixes were checked in on  October 1st, so if your binaries
are older than that you need to first download the latest ones from the
above links.