Bellum Aeternum

Hello,

  I don't know whether anyone is still beta testing Bellum. If you
are, I have just put a new version in CVS. There are numerous
modifications and tweaks. Some of the highlights:
  (1) I implemented Lincoln Peters' suggestion for preventing
units from crossing illegal terrain when leaving a road into an
adjacent cell with legal terrain.
  (2) Aircraft ranges have been greatly extended; this should help
the air units get more accomplished on the battlefield or in terms
of exploration.
  (3) Some land units have been made faster.
  (4) Visibility and tracking of enemy units has been improved.
Previously, there was too much popping up and disappearing going
on.
  (5) Consumption of the vital 'command and control' resource has
been decreased when firing upon or attacking an enemy. This now
often means you can get in an extra shot.

  Enjoy,