Re: tk-xconq font sizes

>Well, I know the labels can be turned off, but what really bothers me is the
>text overruns on the startup dialogs, and any selection lists, like the unit
>list on the right, and the fact that I have to resize the exit dialogs to
>read the message and get to the buttons.

I see. I thought the problem was with the map fonts. The font in the
selection list and exit dialogs you can already set yourself (both size and
family) in the preference dialog. As for the startup dialogs, some items do
have fixed font sizes, but they could be made user-settable, too. It's a
bit more complicated with the map fonts, as I already explained.

The tcltk interface currently has four fonts:

textfont - user-settable
boldfont - user-settable (same as textfont but bold)
stdfont - fixed
bigfont - fixed bold

The two fixed fonts are mainly used in the startup dialogs. Most other text
items have already been converetd to user-settable fonts.